This text has been automatically translated by Google. Switch to original.
2 = 3! From November 1 to April 23; 2 weeks = 3rd week free!
Please note: we do not accept bookings after April 23, 2021!
Note: low season offer from October 27 - March 31 with rent 2 = 3rd week free; you rent a new camper for 330 euros per week!
This 7-person camper (also with license plate 7 people, so everyone is fully insured) has an economical engine with cruise control, 6-gears, TomTom navigation, car phone and a very extensive safety package.
Equipped with Euro5 engines, the motorhome is already very economical in use, but the Driving ECO2 function reduces fuel consumption even further. The camper is equipped with the latest generation of ESP, which provides more stability, grip on the road and also corrects. This camper has a safety system with various airbags for the driver and passenger. In addition, you can easily integrate your mobile phone into the system, so that you have a car phone during your trip and can call hands-free. Via the R & Go app * you can quickly browse through your contacts and music.
In addition, the camper is equipped with virtually all conceivable free options, more than 200 in total, such as an LCD TV with DVD player / USB port, air conditioning and climate control in the living area, combi microwave, coffee maker, kettle, ANWB -camping books, ACSI camper pitches, a complete camping set and extensive storage space, making the camper suitable for many purposes.
The camper is completely winter-proof, is equipped with winter tires from October (which are mandatory abroad) and all conceivable adjustments to winter conditions.
In the low season (November 1 to April 1) the offer applies for 2 weeks rent = 3 weeks. The camper can then be picked up every working day and, for example, also be rented for 8.9 or 10 days. In the season (April 1 to November 1) the motorhome can only be rented for full weeks from Friday to Friday.
In the season (from April 1 to November 1) the pick-up and delivery days are Fridays; from November 1 to April 1 (low season), the pick-up and delivery days are in consultation, but in principle on Friday.
- converter 12 volts to 220 volts (so always power to charge the mobile or laptop!)
- instruction book with photos of the functioning of the camper
- combi boiler (only C and E types)
- central / ring heating
- air conditioning in the living area (to be installed in mid-May)
- fixed bed
- bunk beds with separate curtains
- safety nets / fall protection for small children bunk beds
- LCD television
- DVD player
- watch TV while driving!
- USB port
- safe with electronic combination lock
- boiler 50-70 degrees, starts automatically
- cassette toilet
- electronics panel for levels of (water) tanks and batteries
- inverter 12 volts to 220 volts
- ASR security package with all types of security
- burglar and motion alarm
- fire alarm system
- indoor temperature gauge
- weather station (not B-type)
- extension cord
- distribution socket
- first aid kit
- anti-slip mats (15-20)
- ISO blackout curtains
- mosquito nets on all windows
- First aid kit including tick remover
- fly swatter
- anti-fly screen door (cat tails)
- tick remover in first aid drum blue box
- engine power 140 hp or more
- 7 people on license plate; equipped with 6 belts as standard
(on request this can become 7; this is subject to a surcharge)
- cruise control
- air conditioning in the cabin
- navigation system Europe with input coordinates
- navigation with all campsites + camper pitches
- on-board computer
- power steering
- power brakes
- ESP (active safety system)
- more than 2 airbags
- electric windows
- spare keys
- instruction book
- fuel consumption “green label - A”
- car radio with CD player
- seats adjustable in height
- parking disc
- lamp set
- Fire extinguisher
- ISO darkening for cabin windows
- awning 4 x 2.5 m
- extendable awning poles
- awning turner
- large LPG gas bottle 27 liters (refueling for 65 cent pl)
- adapters for filling in Europe
- water filling can (10 liters)
- camping table
- camping chairs
- camping carpet 4 x 2.5 m
- 20 meter extension cord 220 V
- Euro plug and adapters for Europe
- 6 ramps
- 4 stoppers
- 2 spirit levels
- jumper cables
- Fire extinguisher
- ANWB camping / camping guides 1 & 2
- ACSI camper pitch guide (free on request)
- safety sign (mandatory in Italy)
- warning triangle
- hazard vests
- inspection lamp
- spare rubber gas bottle