Terms and Conditions

Corona Clause

Due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, special cancellation conditions have been applied from October 1, 2020, until further notice:

  • The hired vehicle can be cancelled and refunded if the government lockdown rules make traveling with a motorhome impossible. This can be done up to 7 days before departure for bookings made before to January 19, 2021. From January 19, 2021 onwards, it will also be possible to cancel within 24 hours in the event that a sudden government announcement of new restrictions occurs within 7 days of a booking's start date.
  • You will be refunded 85% of the total rental fee. The remaining 15% will be paid out in the form of a voucher, minus the booking fees. The voucher is valid for 2 years and is redeemable against any future booking.

The special cancellation conditions apply to any bookings made after October 1, 2020 on participating vehicles.

Version 2.3, valid from November 1, 2020

These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the Services of Goboony by people who are hiring out a motorhome, and those who are renting one. From here on, the Hiring Party shall be known as 'Travellers' and the hirer as 'Advertisers'.

Goboony recommends you read these Terms and Conditions carefully, in order to ensure full knowledge of the rights and duties of yourselves, other users and Goboony.