This camper is from model 2023, which will be available for rental from spring 2023. This motorhome is equipped with a modern and economical Euro6 engine and AdBlue for cleaner combustion.
This camper has plenty of storage space for extra luggage. For example, under the bed is a large garage. At the front is a luxurious seating group with 4 fixed seats. A beautiful table completes the seat. There is a spacious shower and toilet room at the rear next to the bed and a practical kitchen in the middle of the motorhome.
This integral motorhome is very compact and modern, suitable for 2 to 4 people and has a manual transmission.
Due to its compact dimensions, thoughtful layout and available luxury, this is the ideal motorhome for people who like to travel with a handy motorhome that you can use to get everywhere.
The motorhomes are characterized by the excellent ratio between daily means of transport and motorhome. Compact and manoeuvrable, almost like a van, but with all the luxury and space of a full-fledged semi-integrated motorhome. The very compact outer dimensions and excellent driving characteristics make it a pleasure to drive.
They are spacious and equipped with a comfortable fixed low bed. These campers are fully equipped. The camper is 55 cm longer than a bus camper, but much more spacious and with a fixed bed, so it can also be parked well in the city!
The camper is equipped with car telephone, air conditioning on the car and air conditioning in the living area (so no more sleeping in extreme heat), but also things such as a combi microwave, climate control in the living area and are of course also equipped with all our 200 free extras.
It is equipped with special motorhome navigation with the dimensions of the motorhome, which makes navigating through Europe carefree, because it always sends you to the right places with the dimensions of the motorhome. These systems also contain all ACSI campsites and motorhome pitches in Europe, which you can choose on the route.
Furthermore, the camper is extensively optionally furnished and has a screen / TV with USB that can be used while driving.
Due to its powerful 135 hp engine with extra stabilized chassis, even challenging routes are taken easily and comfortably. The spacious, fixed rear bed with comfortable entry and high-quality mattress gives you the feeling of sleeping in your own bed.
In short, a type of camper, which is ideal for traveling with two people, but is also fine for a family with 4 people. And these types are also equipped with more than 200 accessories, so everything is there, on it or in it!
The camper is fully winterproof, from October it will be equipped with winter tires (which are mandatory abroad) and all imaginable adjustments to winter conditions.
In the low season (1 November to 1 April) the offer applies for 2 weeks rental = 3 weeks extra. The camper can then be picked up every working day and, for example, can also be rented for 8,9 or 10 days. In the season (April 1 to November 1), the motorhome can only be rented for full weeks from Friday to Friday.
In the season (from April 1 to November 1), the pick-up and delivery days are Fridays; from November 1 to April 1 (low season) the pick-up and delivery days are in consultation, but in principle on Friday. Families and/or couples can rent the motorhome without consultation. Groups, so other than a family or a couple, can only do this in consultation with us. This is only possible after written permission and when the entire company is known. This is due to negative experiences from the past. If this agreement is not met, any damage is fully at the expense of the tenant.
Costs for a dog (you) are € 7.50 per day. These are billed separately. This also applies to other (luxury) extras with which we advertise.
• During the Christmas/spring break (23 Dec '22 - 6 Jan '23 and 17 Feb '23 - 3 Mar '23) the minimum rental period is 9 days, unless you stay in the Benelux;
• A surcharge of €10 per day applies during the Christmas/Spring holidays; this is settled with us locally and is therefore not included in the rate that Goboony calculates;
• When booking 2 weeks or more during the Christmas/spring break, the surcharge will lapse and 2 = 3;
• In almost all European countries (including France-Pyrenees!) it is illegal to drive on summer tires between 15 November and 15 March; if found, it means back to the Netherlands + a high fine (we fit winter tires for free during this period);
• In many European countries it is also mandatory to bring snow chains; you can rent these additionally from us;
• The motorhomes are not insured in the low season on the Barcelona – Rome line. With more than 3 weeks of rent, this can be insured with our insurer. In consultation with us/after application to the insurer (somewhat) it is possible to deviate from this; This has to do with tenants who drive long distances in a short time, sit behind the wheel for a long time and as a result have caused the necessary (heavy) damage in recent years;
• In the low season it is not allowed to travel to Scandinavia without explicit permission from us/insurer; this because of the (strongly) increased risk of damage due to continuous freezing of roads in large parts of Scandinavia, whereby so-called “studded tires” are required by the insurer/legal obligation;
• The motorhomes are only rented to families or couples; no groups.
NB! Except in the low season we only rent 2 weeks or more per rental period.
At 4 weeks before the relevant departure date, we will make an exception for this, if possible.
- converter 12 volts to 220 volts (so always power to charge the mobile or laptop!)
- instruction book with photos operation camper
- boiler 50-70 degrees, starts automatically
- heater with ring heating
- air conditioning in the living area
- fixed bed
- bunk beds with separate curtains
- fall protection for small children on request
- LCD television
- DVD player
- watch TV while driving!
- USB port
- safe with electronic combination lock
- cassette toilet
- electronics panel for levels of (water) tanks and batteries
- converter 12 volts to 220 volts
- ASR security package with all types of security
- burglar and motion alarm
- fire alarm system
- indoor temperature gauge
- weather station (not B-type)
- extension cord
- multiple socket
- first aid kit
- anti-slip mats (15-20)
- iso blackout curtains
- screens on all windows
- First aid kit with, among other things, tick pliers
- fly swatter
- anti-fly screen door (cat tails)
- engine power 140 hp or more
- cruise control
- air conditioning in cabin
- navigation system Europe with coordinate input
- navigation with all campsites + motorhome pitches
- on-board computer
- power steering
- power brakes
- ESP (active safety system)
- more than 2 airbags
- electric windows
- spare keys
- instruction book
- fuel consumption “green label – A”
- car radio with CD player
- height-adjustable seats
- parking disc
- life hammer
- lamp set
- Fire extinguisher
- iso blackout for cabin windows
- canopy 4 x 2.5 m
- extendable awning poles
- awning turner
- large lpg gas bottle 27 liters (refuel for 65 cents pl)
- adapters for filling in Europe
- water filler (10 liters)
- camping table
- camping chairs
- camping carpet 4 x 2.5 m
- 20 meter extension cord 220 V
- Euro plug and adapters for Europe
- 2 ramps
- 2 spirit levels
- smoke alarm
- carbon monoxide and gas alarm
- Fire extinguisher
- ANWB camping/camping guide
- ACSI motorhome pitches guide, 2-part
- safety sign (mandatory in Italy)
- warning triangle
- hazard vests
- running lamp
- spare rubber gas bottle