Book Your Motorhome Now Risk-Free

Cancel and get a refund and travel voucher if COVID restrictions prevent travel
Featured in

Guarantee 1: A motorhome provides you with the most flexibility for travelling

A motorhome provides you with endless possibilities; you can go anywhere you want. In the unlikely event that travel restrictions are placed in your intended destination, you can adapt your plans and route accordingly. You could even change your mind on the day itself! 

This ensures that you can always find a way to enjoy your motorhome holiday. You can also stay safe by avoiding crowded places and public transport, as well as staying self-sufficient through your motorhome.

Guarantee 2: You can always amend your dates free of charge

If your trip can’t happen now, at least to your liking, then you always have the option to postpone your trip! This can be done free of charge, and to as far ahead as you like. Just discuss new dates with your advertiser, and inform Goboony once you’ve decided.

Not sure when you’ll be able to go? That’s fine too, simply settle on a preliminary date to be amended later. This ensures that you can look forward to and enjoy a motorhome holiday, without losing any monies paid.

Find out more about moving your booking!

Guarantee 3: You can cancel up to 24 hours before, thanks to our Covid Cancellation Policy

If there is no possibility for travelling in a motorhome due to new Covid restrictions, then you can cancel your trip up to 24 hours before departure. This applies to bookings made after the 19th of January. You will receive 82.5% of the total hire back. The remaining 17.5% service fee will be refunded in the form of a voucher which is redeemable against a new booking, minus the £35 service and warranty costs. This voucher is valid for two years. Read the terms and conditions here.

With these three guarantees sorted, you’ll be able to focus on planning your trip. Book your motorhome holiday as something to look forward to! Book the best motorhomes whilst there still available.

Goboony Motorhome Campervan Family H2 Cancellation Policy

Why hire a motorhome through Goboony?

Choose from the largest fleet in Europe
A motorhome for everyone
Dedicated customer support
Help Centre
Affordable $150 deposit with our Excess Insurance
Slow and sustainable travel