We are an international campervan hire company focused on peer to peer rental and a mission to share the freedom of experiencing a campervan adventure.
We are offering a 6 month internship based in Utrecht. It is possible to do a part time internship.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Manage a variety of incoming enquiries
- Chase outstanding payments and security deposits
- Liaise with the rest of the UK team and wider company
- Manage support cases
- Mediate and analyse evidence and circumstances of cases to come to a fair resolution in line with our obligations.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable Customer Service and administration skills
- Team player
- Highly organised
- Confident and comfortable on the phone
- Native English speaker
What are the perks of working at Goboony?
This is a great opportunity for an individual with a keen Interest business and looking to develop their skills in customer service and managing support for the UK.
This role will help you develop the following skills:
- Customer support
- Relationship management • Client management
- Aspects of running a Business
- Dealing with evidence
- Mediating between two parties
Please submit your CV to be considered at email@example.com