Here at Goboony we share a passion for the outdoors, the boonies, as we like to call it. A place where you truly can be yourself and explore the world. Goboony is a fast growing scale up company in the sharing economy, rapidly growing into European countries. We are extending our international team with people that can build on our dream.
Do you agree that it is strange that a motorhome on average is only being used 4 weeks per year? Do you want to be a part of something that gives a strong sense of purpose? And do you like a challenge? Then come and help us share the freedom of a motorhome. Join us on our adventure and share the freedom of a motorhome!
The Front-end developer we are looking for
As a Front-End Developer at Goboony you’ll be part of an agile development team of 3 experienced developers and you will mostly be developing parts of our website and app directly being used by our customers. You will play an important role in developing the front-end of our application and build new functionality. You have good sense of UX and you are an experienced coder. Your role will be to:
- Convert mockups to working views in the application
- Pair with both development and design teams to solve problems collaboratively
- A/B test our website and app in order to calibrate or evaluate new features.
- Manage global CSS/SASS to ensure it is clean, consistent, and efficient.
- Helping steer technical innovation and advocate for front-end development best practices and application organization.
A driven Front-End Developer needs good communication skills and a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in information technology (or similar). Naturally, your profile consists of the following:
- Excellent English writing and comprehension.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a front-end developer
- Experience building front-end systems using Vue.js, React, or Angular.
- React Native knowledge would be a plus.
- A passion for great UX and design
- An eye for design and experience with Figma or Sketch
- Skilled at wireframing and prototyping new features
- Experience building applications with a responsive design
- You love structured code and care about the code you leave behind.
- Experience working with a back-end framework, preferably Ruby on Rails.
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe's fastest growing motorhome sharing company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic and international company.
Additionally, you can expect:
- A fun young team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges.
- Excellent opportunities playing a key role in an experienced development team.
- A competitive salary.
- 25 days paid holidays & allowance (practice what you preach!)
- Lots of room to work on great ideas.
Send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions, contact email@example.com
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.