Here at Goboony we share a passion for the outdoors, the boonies, as we like to call it. A place where you truly can be yourself and explore the world. Goboony is a fast growing scale up company in the sharing economy, rapidly growing into European countries. We are extending our international team with people that can build on our dream.
Do you agree that it is strange that a motorhome on average is only being used 4 weeks per year? Do you want to be a part of something that gives a strong sense of purpose? And do you like a challenge? Then come and help us share the freedom of a motorhome. Join us on our adventure and share the freedom of a motorhome!
The Front-end developer we are looking for
As a Front-End Developer at Goboony you’ll be part of an agile development team of 3 experienced developers and you will mostly be developing parts of our website and app directly being used by our customers. You will play an important role in developing the front-end of our application and build new functionality. You have good sense of UX and you are an experienced coder. Your role will be to:
- Provide website maintenance and work on enhancements that drive our conversion.
- A/B test our website and app in order to calibrate or evaluate new features.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes on high speed timelines.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest technologies.
A driven Front-End Developer needs good communicative skills and a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in information technology (or similar). Naturally, your profile consists of the following:
- Your English is perfect.
- You possess a 'can do' mentality.
- React Native knowledge would be a plus.
- You have good sense of UX/UI and usability.
- You love structured code.
- You have experience with responsive design.
- You have experience with Git, Ruby on Rails, React, Bootstrap, SASS would be really cool but is not essential.
Working remotely is a possibility.
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe's fastest growing motorhome sharing company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic and international company.
Additionally, you can expect:
- A fun young team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges.
- Excellent opportunities playing a key role in an experienced development team.
- A competitive salary.
- 25 days paid holidays & allowance (practice what you preach!)
- Lots of room to work on great ideas.
Send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions, contact email@example.com
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.