What’s on offer:
Have you been thinking about hitting the road and then parking up under the stars to enjoy the great outdoors, then look no further! Bumble will cater for all your needs, with a full width bed and a luxury memory foam mattress, so you can float away into a deep slumber after a day out and about doing what makes you happy! 😊
We are situated only 20mins from the Snowdonia National Park and only 1hr from the foothills of Snowdon itself, amongst many other famous mountain hikes! There are so many breath taking locations within a short ride from the van collection point, including the stunning Ynys Mon(Anglesey), with miles of sandy beaches and hidden coves. If it’s adventure you’re after, then 20mins down the road you can go inland surfing at Adventure Parc Snowdonia, and if Zip Lines are your thing, there are multiple Zipworld locations, all within 1hr to get your adrenaline fix! If you’ve already visited North Wales then you’ll know exactly what I’m talking about, but if you haven’t, prepare to be blown away!
To make life easier for you, we are offering a pick-up service free of charge from Llandudno Junction Train Station (LL319NB), so all you have to do is pack your bags, jump on the train, and get ready for life on the road with Bumble!
What’s included and what’s extra:
Bumble comes with a fridge (no freezer), a large sink, 10ltr water container and waste pipe outlet, x2 240v plugs (hook-up req), x3 USB sockets in the back, plus extension with additional sockets (hook-up req). The front double passenger seat swivels around to face the back seats for additional seating and there is cleverly concealed full width table that doubles as a kick board.
The rock and roll bed is easy to use with plenty of storage underneath and x3 seat belts making this a x6 seat belt van (double passenger seat). The bed is the full width of the van so although advertised as a 2 Berth, it will easily accommodate x2 adults and x1 small child. If there's just the two of you, then you're treated to a double bed! There is a contained shelving space above the window, which is ideal for storing tinned and dried food, and the vehicle is fitted with all around blackout curtains and lighting to suit your mood! Please note that this van does not have a Pop Top Roof.
This van offers 240V external hook up so please be sure to check with your campsite when booking a pitch.
As an optional extra, you can hire a large inflatable Alpro Cocoon Breeze Awning, which offers plenty of living space, and an option to sleep more people if it’s a family trip you’re planning. If you would like to know more about hiring the Awning then please enquire and I can provide more details about all the extras that come with it, so you can camp in style with all your needs met!
Included as standard:
- Electric hook-up cable + extension
- Internal Van Table
- Cadac Safari Chef + Gas
- Outdoor Dining Table + connected fold out chairs
- Dustpan and Brush
- Dinner Set
- Cooking Utensils
- Frying Pan
- Memory Foam Mattress
- Bed Linen + Duvet + Pillows
- X2 XL Moon Chairs
- Wind Break
- Toaster & Kettle (requires hook-up)
- Small Electric Heater (requires hook-up)
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Spare Wheel and Tools
Additional paid-for extras:
*Prices are per booking, payable directly to owner via Bank Transfer or PayPal*
- XL Drive-away awning + many extras - please enquire: £150 extra
- Portable Fire Pit with folding legs: £10 extra
- Mini Hotplates (requires hook up): £10 extra
- Teppanyaki Grill (requires hook up): £10 extra
- Two Man Inflatable Kayaks x2 + Life Jackets: £75 extra
- Bike Rack x2 + Reg & Lights Hook-up: £40 extra
Driver + Insurance Requirements:
- The van is insured for unlimited mileage with RAC UK Breakdown Cover
- Driving licence must have been held for minimum of 2 years
- Maximum of 6 points on Driving licence + 2 Insurance Claims in last 5yrs
- DVLA Share Code required so that license information can be checked
- Drivers must be over 23 years of age and under 75, and of sound health
- Driving licence and 2 utility bills (within last 3 months) on the day of the hire (we will take copies)
A £750 security deposit is required. This will be returned 1-5 days after your holiday upon the safe return of the camper.
Collection & Drop Off:
The Campervan will have a full fuel tank and will be clean when you collect it, please return it in the same condition with a full tank. There is free parking at your own risk on our cul-de-sac. Alternatively, jump on the train and we’ll pick you up from the station! Please allow 1 hour at pick up for handover, and 1/2 hour upon return for inspection.
So, what are you waiting for!!😎