This text has been automatically translated by Google. Switch to original.
This is the Ideal Camper for a nice family Trip.
- SPACIOUS. Because of the width of 2.35m and height of 3.30m it has standing height everywhere, and gives a really cozy living room feeling. With my 1.90m I can even stand on the bed.
- DELICIOUS DRIVING. Quiet, smooth and relatively cheap. Driving through the vending machine comfortably, and because it is a LPG instead of Diesel relatively quiet. This is different with comparable diesels from this time. The consumption of 1 liter LPG at 4.5km makes it cheaper than a diesel camper in use, and a lot cleaner. With a cruising speed of 85 - 105 km / h depending on the wind is reasonable to shoot. He also does hills and mountains well, but at his own pace (Slow on hills). By a 160L tank still a fine range of about 700km.
- PLEASANT AND WARM. Due to a liquid central heating system (Alde) which runs through the bathroom, living room and even alcove, it is very suitable for trips early in the season or to colder areas. The camper is very well insulated, anywhere 5 cm thick insulation. Hot water, fixed toilet, spacious shower cabin with headroom. Showering is a bit spartan. The heater has a thermostat, so you can keep the temperature fine and constant throughout the night.
- RETRO. We are big fans of Mercedes from the 80s. We can also appreciate this motorhome based on the Bremer van. In addition, the company Niesmann and Bischoff in the 80s with the CLOU series, the "Mercedes" among the campers.
For this example, the new price in 1986 was as much as 190,000 guilders. Meanwhile, 31 years old. He has only two previous owners for us, so he is well maintained and everything is still working.
...................................... More elaborate:
In addition to a Dinette (4p) is a cozy spacious 3 seater sofa in the longitudinal direction, supplemented by two rotating captainchairs in the cabin.
This makes it suitable for sitting comfortably with up to 9 people. Everywhere is the beautiful original upholstery present, without damage. There is plenty of storage space and, moreover, easily accessible in conveniently placed cabinets. One of the cupboard doors has a large mirror on the inside.
Contains a spacious L-shaped kitchen with waste bin, large sink, 3 large gas burners, stall with hot and cold water, and large refrigerator (103L) operating on gas, 220V, or 12v, depending on the situation. (New burner and sprinkler 2018)
In terms of sleeping there is a spacious Alcove with a real mattress on a slatted base (about 1.40 x 2.00 m) The dinette can be converted into a 2p bed but slightly narrower (approximately 1.20x2.00m) .In addition, there is the sofa in the longitudinal direction When the sofa is pulled by the dinette through a shelf over the aisle, a large bed can be realized in an instant (approx 2.20x2.00m) Very handy for families with young children or babies. windows with screens, blackout shutters and curtains.
Hot water through modest boiler is part of CV. Spacious bathroom with large closable shower cabin with headroom, fixed toilet with flushing installation, and large sink with mirror cabinets with LED lighting. The bathroom has a sliding door, and a large window.
Awning / Canopy:
Large canopy of 3.60 m with 2.50 m failure. There is a front with windows and curtains, and two side walls with which a kind of awning can be set up.
-The two front seats are equipped with belts. No belts are required in the living room due to the year of construction. However, we did allow this to be brought in, because children under the age of three always have to be stuck. The two extra three-point belts are placed in the dinette, in the direction of travel. Two adults, maxi cosies or high chairs can be accommodated here.
Smoke alarm / CO alarm
-Hamer for windows
-Automatically fold-out staircase for entry
-Bluetooth Car Kit
-Audio to turn on separately for cabin, or living room.
-doffer, and a lot of space on the roof
-Camping folding table and two folding camping chairs
- Bike carrier for three bikes.
-4 cylinder, 2.3L carburetor on LPG
-Use 1 at 4.5
-Is also on petrol, in case of emergency
-200L clean water tank
-3000kg on license plate, maximum allowable weight 3500kg.
-Technically all right. Recently revised new tires and brakes (2017). New radiator, oil cooler, terostat, and very big turn on the machine (2018)
-Bathroom renovated (2018)
-Length 6.30m, height 3.30m, width 2.35m