This text has been automatically translated by Google. Switch to original.
Are you looking for a camper with a lot of experience but also the comfort of today? Then we would like to share our camper with you.
Since 2014 we are the proud owner of our “senior” motorhome.
This motorhome - fully equipped - has brought us to many special places where we have made beautiful memories. The Dolomites, Lago di Caldonazzo, Tuscany, Reims, Epernay, Koblenz, Nensing, Kaunertal and Steinach am Brenner… just a few camper destinations of which we have great memories. But what we especially enjoyed are the many short holidays / long weekends in the Netherlands. Did you know that there are so many nice cities in the Netherlands on the water? In the Netherlands, there are often marinas near water and more and more marinas have camper pitches. These places are often located in beautiful surroundings, they have good sanitary facilities, straight (good underground) camper pitches and you can easily reach the center of Maastricht or Dordrecht by bike.
And what about Zeeland or Flevoland? We are happy to tell you more about it. Our camper also contains a booklet with short reports of where we have all been and with great tips. Do you want to supplement the travel stories ………? We are happy to share our camper and our memories with you!
Our camper is richly equipped with a fixed 2 person French bed, and a fixed 2 person bed in the alcove and a lovely dinette / train seat, which can be converted into an extra (children's) bed. With power steering, cruise control, a solar panel, 3 gas burners, plumbing, a converter to 220V and a very rich kitchen and living equipment, our camper is fully equipped. "Senior" but with the comfort elements of today. It is possible that we provide the bedding. For an extra 7.50 per person we provide a pillow, duvet, pillowcase and duvet cover. In addition, we would also like to share our dinghy with electric motor, our folding bike and our 4 person tent (see also photo, Decathlon Arpenaz 4.2) with you.
Below is a list with all options of our camper. Hope to see you soon!
Patrick & Juliette
Household equipment include:
Electric coffee maker with thermos
3 sinks for washing up
8 piece cutlery
Kitchen utensils (soup ladle, colander, grater, whisk, cheese slicer, pizza knife, pasta spoon, meat tongs etc)
12 x plastic cups
6 x coffee cups
6 x wine glasses
20 x plates
10 x plastic trays / dishes
8 x egg cups
4 x camping beer glasses
2 x Tray 2 buckets
Mini oven for delicious hot sandwiches for breakfast or a baguette for a drink.
(works on the 12V-220V inverter)
3 x Cutting boards
2 gas bottles, mini gas bottle and gas burner for outdoor cooking
2 camping tables
4 camping folding chairs
2 camping chair with adjustable backrest
Various games and books
First aid drum / kit
Clothes rack (standing) and clothesline
Large outdoor / turf for sitting outside without sand
Various tools (at the bottom of the tray near the seat)
Starter cables (at the bottom of the tray near the seat)
Protective cover for bicycles
Danger sign for the bicycle carrier (compulsory abroad)
Ready for vacation immediately. Lots of fun!
Robber boat with electric motor (use a household battery from the camper). This can be rented separately
4 person tent Decathlon Arpenaz 4.2 (4 sleeping places and middle "room") with 2 air mattresses and two sleeping bags, bed linen / fitted sheets.
• Power steering
• Cruise control
• Air suspension (including electric pump in glove compartment)
• Bicycle carrier for 3 bicycles
• Stairs at the back
• Fixed French bed in the back (140x200) for 2 people, lockable to living area.
• Fixed bed in the alcove for 2 people
• Train seat (4 persons) can be converted into 2 extra sleeping places
• 180 degree rotatable passenger seat
• Upstairs sleeping alcove 2 people
• Middle dinette / train seat for 4 people, also 2 sleeping places
• Lots of cupboard space
• Chemical toilet with separate clean water tank
• Cassette toilet to be emptied from the outside
• Clean water tank
• Holding tank
• Hot water boiler
• Kitchen with 3 burner stove and sink
• Refrigerator (220V electric or gas) with freezer
• Heaters (Truma fixed gas heater or portable electric heater)
• Ring heating
• Solar panel on top
• Household battery with 220V inverter
• Large 4.50m omnistor awning with side / wind screens
• Various roof hatches
• Mosquito nets and blackout windows
• Window insulation and darkening of the cabin
• Ramps and ramps (for mud)
• Fire extinguisher
• Warning triangle
• Roadside assistance yellow vests (4x)
• Large roof box for extra luggage