This text has been automatically translated by Google. Switch to original.
Pay attention! 1 of the only campers on B driving license with 7 people on license plate, which is required by law! Almost 600 kg can be added, so there will never be any problems with the border and the weighing of the camper.
This motorhome has an efficient engine with cruise control, 6-speed, Tomtom navigation, car phone and a very comprehensive safety package.
The motorhome is equipped with Euro5 engines and is already very economical to use, but the Driving ECO2 function reduces fuel consumption even further. The camper is equipped with the latest generation ESP, which provides more stability, grip on the road and also corrects. This motorhome has a safety system with different airbags for the driver and co-driver. In addition, you can easily integrate your mobile phone into the system, so that you have a car phone during your journey and can call hands-free. You can quickly browse through your contacts and music via the R & Go app *.
In addition, the camper is furnished with virtually all possible free options, more than 200 in total, such as an LCD TV with DVD player / USB port, air conditioning and climate control in the living area, combi microwave, coffee maker, kettle, ANWB camping books, booking ACSI camper pitches, a complete camping set and extensive storage space, making the camper suitable for many purposes.
The camper is completely winter-proof, is provided with winter tires from October (which are mandatory abroad) and all conceivable adjustments to winter conditions.
In the low season (November 1 to April 1) the offer applies 2 weeks rent = 3 weeks along. The camper can then be met every working day and can also be rented for 8,9 or 10 days, for example. In the season (April 1 to November 1) the camper can only be rented for full weeks from Friday to Friday.
Please note: for placement of the 7th belt, which is legally and technically required if you travel with 7 people, we charge a surcharge of € 10 per day. This is because a 7-person license plate is expensive and we are one of the only ones in the Netherlands with a 7-person camper on a B driving license.
In consultation a pet is allowed; for this, a modest fee of 2.50 euros per day is requested. A vacuum cleaner must always be taken by the tenant.
- 12 volt to 220 volt inverter (so always power to charge the mobile or laptop!)
- instruction book with photos of how the camper works
- combi boiler (C and E types only)
- central / ring heating
- air conditioning in the living area (to be placed in mid-May)
- fixed bed
- Bunk beds with separate curtains
- safety nets / fall protection for small children bunk beds
- LCD TV
- DVD player
- watch TV while driving!
- USB port
- safe with electronic combination lock
- boiler 50-70 degrees, starts automatically
- cassette toilet
- electronics panel for levels of (water) tanks and batteries
- 12 volt to 220 volt inverter
- ASR safety package with all types of security
- burglar and motion alarm
- fire alarm system
- inside temperature meter
- weather station (not B-type)
- extension cord
- distribution socket
- first aid kit
- anti-slip mats (15-20)
- iso-blackout curtains
- mosquito nets for all windows
- First aid kit with drawing tongs, among others
- fly swatter
- anti-fly screen door (cat tails)
- tick pliers in first aid drum blue box
- engine power 140 hp or more
- 7 people on license plate; fitted with 6 belts as standard
(on request this can be 7; a surcharge applies)
- cruise control
- air conditioning in the cabin
- Europe navigation system with input coordinates
- navigation with all campsites + camper pitches
- on-board computer
- power steering
- power brakes
- ESP (active safety system)
- more than 2 airbags
- electric windows
- spare keys
- instruction book
- fuel consumption "green label - A"
- Car radio with CD player
- seats adjustable in height
- parking disc
- life hammer
- lamp set
- Fire extinguisher
- iso-darkening for cabin windows
Accessories for outside:
- awning 4 x 2.5 m
- extendable canopy poles
- canopy turner
- large LPG gas bottle 27 liters (refueling for 65 cents)
- adapters for filling in Europe
- water filler (10 liters)
- camping table
- camping chairs
- camping carpet 4 x 2.5 m
- 20 meter extension cord 220 V
- Euro plug and adapters for Europe
- 6 ramps
- 4 stoppers
- 2 spirit levels
- jumper cables
- Fire extinguisher
- ANWB camping / camping guides 1 & 2
- ACSI camperplace guide (free upon request)
- safety sign (mandatory in Italy)
- warning triangle
- hazard vests
- walking lamp
- spare rubber gas bottle